Is Electronic Monitoring Available in Criminal Cases In Kern County, California?

The simple answer to the questions is, yes, Kern County has electronic monitoring. The complete answer is much more complicated. If you are facing jail time, is there a way […]

Are You Carrying The Right Auto Insurance?

Are You Carrying The Right Auto Insurance? Do you have the proper coverage to protect yourself and your loved ones? Many people maintain only the minimum required insurance and think […]

Can I Decide Who Will Care For My Children If I Die?

In the State of California, you may execute a Nomination of Guardian form. This form lets the court know who you have selected as guardians. You may select more than […]

Disclaimer and Notice: These materials are advertising materials promoted by the law firm of Swanson & O'Dell, A.P.C. The law firm and its attorneys practice law in the State of California only, and all information provided herein is valid only for the State of California. Please be advised that the review of materials on this website, or communicating with the law firm does not create an attorney-client relationship, and confidential information should not be sent to the firm unless you have had a formal consultation with the law firm.